Cold mornings (I love not having to run the ac or heater))
While I feel absolutely wonderful, the kids have resorted to eating breakfast in sweaters.
On another note, I love that Lucy is into playing games. This is us playing a game of Old Maid. You can see I am quite fluffy at this point. I should also say that Lucy usually ends up winning.
Hey! I hopped over here from DeAnn's blog, this is her sister, Becky. I can't believe how GORGEOUS your daughter is! And a 3rd on the way, congrats! I have 28 pregnant friends right now, and for a few more days, you've made it 29!! ;)
Leland and I met August 2004 while working in the BYU Bookstore's E-commerce Dept. We became friends immediately and began dating. We married on August 11, 2005 in the Timpanogos Temple . Leland and I graduated from BYU April 2008. He is now a lawyer so watch out! I still get to hang out with our hilarious and adorable kids, Lucy, Jack, Alice, and Dexter!
4 comments:
What sweet kids.. you're a ticking time bomb! Any day now... Do you feel ready?
Playing games is fun! Exciting times waiting for your new baby. Can't wait to hear the details!
It could be a halloween baby! That would be kinda cool! You are cute fluffy! Good Luck!
Hey! I hopped over here from DeAnn's blog, this is her sister, Becky. I can't believe how GORGEOUS your daughter is! And a 3rd on the way, congrats! I have 28 pregnant friends right now, and for a few more days, you've made it 29!! ;)
Post a Comment