Well, Leland graduated! We bought a house and moved! Leland starts work on Tuesday! I love our new house, but I want to change a few things. I'll post pictures of the house later when we're unpacked.
So does that mean you live in Vegas Now? We should schedule a play date or something..mind you my little one does not too much yet but it would be fun to see you!!
Leland and I met August 2004 while working in the BYU Bookstore's E-commerce Dept. We became friends immediately and began dating. We married on August 11, 2005 in the Timpanogos Temple . Leland and I graduated from BYU April 2008. He is now a lawyer so watch out! I still get to hang out with our hilarious and adorable kids, Lucy, Jack, Alice, and Dexter!
5 comments:
That's huge news! Congratulations on starting real life!
So does that mean you live in Vegas Now? We should schedule a play date or something..mind you my little one does not too much yet but it would be fun to see you!!
So excited for you. And I can't wait for the pictures.
I miss you already!!! Wahh!
AWESOME JOB!!! Congrats all around.
Post a Comment