We just got internet at our house so now I can update you all on our lives.
We had a great Christmas with Leland's family. Tascha and Hannah (Leland's awesome sisters) were there too and Rose and Jordan for a lot of the vacation. We enjoyed delicious treats (I probably gained about ten pounds...seriously), lots of great conversations, and lounging around.
I loved all of the homemade presents too! Leland's family has this tradition where we make things for each other. Tascha made us a memory game out of family pictures that I love to just look at as well as play and Hannah painted us a picture for our new house. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves during the holidays, but due to the move, didn't get any pictures of it :(.
Another thing: We LOVE home ownership! I love having a garage, a fenced in back yard, oh yeah, and a house to live in and decorate! We are planning to decorate a little by little.
Yahoo!
The other day I went to the grocery store. Instead of taking the kids inside and then unloading the groceries, I just got the kids who were awake out of the car and left Alice asleep in her car seat while I unloaded the groceries. It was so nice!
Also, I love sending the kids out to play in the backyard. I can get some dishes done and still watch their every move...HAHAHA (evil laugh)
...from the kitchen window.
Also the weather here is very nice. A little on the chilly side some days, but great for walking to the park and playing outside.
Also, we LOVE the distance to Mimi and Poppi's house. We go there a lot and enjoy spending time with them.
Also, our ward is awesome and we already have friends that live here including Rose and Jordan (Leland's brother and his wife) with whom we like to spend time.
I heart Las Vegas!
I also miss being close to my family, but now I can't wait for them to visit!
Lucy playing with her new tea set.
You can see we need to paint our house still, but hey at least we don't have leaks anymore... or holes in the wall!
We had a great Christmas with Leland's family. Tascha and Hannah (Leland's awesome sisters) were there too and Rose and Jordan for a lot of the vacation. We enjoyed delicious treats (I probably gained about ten pounds...seriously), lots of great conversations, and lounging around.
I loved all of the homemade presents too! Leland's family has this tradition where we make things for each other. Tascha made us a memory game out of family pictures that I love to just look at as well as play and Hannah painted us a picture for our new house. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves during the holidays, but due to the move, didn't get any pictures of it :(.
Another thing: We LOVE home ownership! I love having a garage, a fenced in back yard, oh yeah, and a house to live in and decorate! We are planning to decorate a little by little.
Yahoo!
The other day I went to the grocery store. Instead of taking the kids inside and then unloading the groceries, I just got the kids who were awake out of the car and left Alice asleep in her car seat while I unloaded the groceries. It was so nice!
Also, I love sending the kids out to play in the backyard. I can get some dishes done and still watch their every move...HAHAHA (evil laugh)
...from the kitchen window.
Also the weather here is very nice. A little on the chilly side some days, but great for walking to the park and playing outside.
Also, we LOVE the distance to Mimi and Poppi's house. We go there a lot and enjoy spending time with them.
Also, our ward is awesome and we already have friends that live here including Rose and Jordan (Leland's brother and his wife) with whom we like to spend time.
I heart Las Vegas!
I also miss being close to my family, but now I can't wait for them to visit!
You can see we need to paint our house still, but hey at least we don't have leaks anymore... or holes in the wall!
Alice is very smiley now. I love that she always has a smile for me when she sees me.
(this picture got the end of a smile)


6 comments:
So fun! I love how the floors in your house turned out!
I'm so excited to see everything you do to your house! I'll come visit you guys right after you come visit us! (hehehe....)
Better pictures of the house please...:) I'm glad things are going so well for you!
I'm excited for all the fun you are going to have as homeowners. Think about So Cal for 4th of July. We could drive up to Lake Arrowhead for fireworks.
Yay! I found your blog! And yay for moving into your own home! Can't wait to see what it looks like. Vegas in the winter...bet you're not missing the snow you narrowly escaped here in Utah!
I need your address as I want to send you a belated Christmas card. you can email it to me at hannahstoehr at gmail dot com
It's so fun to have your own house, but I need to see it :-). Being close to family is also very fun, we're excited for that too. - Jennie
Post a Comment