Sunday, February 27, 2011

Baseball and Batman



Those two things are what Jack seems to think about. He is always either wearing or looking for his baseball cap and his batman cape. I'm just glad he finally knows who batman is. I made the cape he is wearing before he was born because I knew that soon I was going to have a boy who would enjoy it. It is interesting to me that Jack chose to model the Batman side of it instead of the Superman side. He chose the more interesting superhero in my opinion. We make Jack leave the cape at home for church and he is not allowed to wear it when he goes to bed. Other than that, he wears it everywhere.



P.S. One day I peeked into Lucy's room to find Leland, Lucy, and Jack all playing Polly Pockets. Leland is very good at that game btw.

No comments: