The other day, Lucy, Jack, and I were playing with Legos. (Leland was painting the living room round 2...I changed my mind on the color, but it looks great now so it was worth the extra effort.) I love to build things with any medium so I enjoy playing Legos with the kids. While they spin elaborate stories for their guys, I build structures that might be useful. We have a limited supply of blocks, so I was pretty proud of the Pirate General Store I built. As you can see, it has a sword rack featuring several types of swords, knives, and even a spear or two; a hat rack in the middle; a metal detector at the entrance; and it even has nuclear weapons fenced in on the side! What more could the average pirate want?
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Legos...Look What I Made!
The other day, Lucy, Jack, and I were playing with Legos. (Leland was painting the living room round 2...I changed my mind on the color, but it looks great now so it was worth the extra effort.) I love to build things with any medium so I enjoy playing Legos with the kids. While they spin elaborate stories for their guys, I build structures that might be useful. We have a limited supply of blocks, so I was pretty proud of the Pirate General Store I built. As you can see, it has a sword rack featuring several types of swords, knives, and even a spear or two; a hat rack in the middle; a metal detector at the entrance; and it even has nuclear weapons fenced in on the side! What more could the average pirate want?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
My kids love legos too. I really like the addition of a metal detector in your pirate store, because it is really hard to trust scurvvy pirates.
Post a Comment