Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blessing Alice

Sunday Leland blessed Alice in our ward. Alice looked darling in her dress. My dad, Bethany, Peter, Annelise and co (kids, Olivia and Caroline), Poppi, Mimi, Jordan, Rose, Hannah, and Tascha all came to see.
Grandpa Green, Bethany, Annelise and co and Peter all stayed at our house. We had a blast eating, visiting, and getting some work done on the house. Annelise, Grandpa, and I painted Jack's room. It was so nice to have them help. I loved the company. The kids played and the adults hung around and talked. Here are some pictures of the weekend:


(Jack putting his blanket on Grandpa)


Cousins eating lunch


after church with Tascha


Alice in her blessing dress...and me

Look at those fluffy cheeks!

6 comments:

DeAnn said...

I'm sad we missed it. :( Can't wait to see you this summer--hopefully!!

fauxy said...

Alice's dress is precious - simple but beautiful! You look so great!

Annelise said...

We had such a good time. I imagine your family will enjoy growing up in that house. Alice is the most adorable thumbsucker this family has had since about 1986 or so.

Adam Green said...

She's so cute!! I think her face is starting to look like Lucy.

Robyn said...

She's adorable! I wish we could have been there...

nnoble said...

You are so close, I should have come. You guys look like you are having a great life.