Among dance lessons, Toddler Ninja, Preschool, and going to Poppi and Mimi's, we have picnics almost everyday and PLAY. Yesterday, we played hide-and-seek for the first time in our new house. I don't know why it took us a month to play that game! There are so many places to hide here. It's great!
Lucy likes making sandwiches. I think she got that from watching Scooby Doo on Netflix everytime we go over to Poppi and Mimi's.
I am always saying what a sweet baby Alice is, but I have to say it again. She is so fun and nice and smart and beautiful and patient and loving and happy and outgoing. She is also very strong. And, she has a sense of humor. She laughs at my jokes and in some weird way, I can tell she gets them. Maybe she will be my violinist.
Here are some pictures of her during tummy time.
Lucy started a new preschool. She is taking it from a sweet lady in our stake, along with three other girls and two boys. I love that there are only a few other kids and that there are more girls than boys. I wanted Lucy to go to preschool with this teacher, but there wasn't an opening. Miraculously, someone dropped out. As luck would have it--or not luck--one of the girls in her preschool is also in her dance class and they are best friends! I love it and Lucy loves it. I think Jack is a little jealous, but one day he will go to this preschool too. And he will love it.
Jack is obsessed with swords and baseball. He often combines the two. I am trying to find a T-ball set for his birthday because I know he would freak out!
This was going to be another post but it's getting so late and I feel like I never have time to blog anymore.
Title? Jobs.
We gave the kids jobs. Lucy loads the dishwasher and Jack puts the diapers in the garbage. Their reward? stickers on a chart. It works wonders. So far, we have been 100 percent consistent. We have also started doing Saturday outside work. It's actually quite fun.


1 comment:
I guess there are some definite perks to living far from snow! If I forced my kids to have a picnic now, they'd get frostbite or hypothermia!
Lucy is such a girlie-girl--I love her expression with the curlers in!
Post a Comment