Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BBQ Girl

Leland got a BBQ. He is so excited about it and I have to say is quite a good grill-er. After he assembled the BBQ, he brought it to the back yard. We kept going back there to look at the little beauty. I told Jack I was looking at the grill Dad got. He wanted to look for her too.
"No GRILL, not GIRL."
I thought I had made my point. The next day, Jack asked me if the little girl that was barbecuing out in our backyard went home for the night.

4 comments:

Annelise said...

That is funny! I love how concerned Jack is about the little girl.

Hannah Faux said...

That's so funny. I told everyone at work that story and they were laughing too.

DeAnn said...

I love it--that's hilarious. My kids think grilled cheese sandwiches are girl-cheese sandwiches so I guess it's not just Jack. :)

Natascha said...

SO Funny!!!