Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jack Turns 3!

3 seems so old now. I made the mistake of throwing him a big birthday bash. He probably would have rather done something fun as a family instead, seeing as how he spent a good portion of the party inside watching Scooby Doo (of course). Nevertheless, it was fun and at least Lucy and I had a good time.


Jack was so excited when he opened his presents!



Jack got some great gifts along the themes of Batman, baseball, and Scooby Doo.
Lucy got this pink baseball glove for a good sister present. She says she wants to play soccer, but I think owning a mitt will be good for her too (then she can play catch with Jack:).


2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Happy Birthday Jack! I still think of him as a little guy--but now he's Isaac's age. Of course, I still call Isaac my baby...

Robyn said...

Seriously--I forget he's only a few months younger than Aaron! Crazy! Maybe this summer they will be able to play together!