Funny story about Jack: Today, Lucy, Jack, Alice, and I went to the park with some other moms. While Lucy and Jack were having a grand time playing with each other and their friends, I decided to take Alice back to the car to nurse. (My friends were keeping an eye out for Lucy and Jack.) After a while, Lucy and Jack came and knocked on the car door. Jack was crying because some little kid kicked him in the stomach. I thought that kid was pretty rude, but I just told Jack to ignore him and not let it bother him. That seemed to help Jack feel better.
A little while later, I went back to the playground bench. Jack came up to me to report that the mean kid had hurt him again. This was too much for me. I went to investigate. The little boy was swinging! HAHA. Kids in swings--they get you every time!
PS Is it me or is Las Vegas the personalized license plate capital of the world?
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So funny, but poor Jack.
Post a Comment