Alice is getting so big! She can almost sit up by herself and loves to feed herself. I remember when she was a little baby!:) She's still so sweet. I love her toothless grin. I'll be sad when her teeth start coming in. Here are some recent pictures of Alice:
I love the way she is watching Lucy in this picture. She adores Lucy. We can tell by her Mohawk, that she is going to have curly hair. You can also see that she is almost as big as Lucy!
I think she thinks she is a big girl. She just started eating solid foods this week and she already wants to feed herself.
Gorgeous... I still owe you a baby gift. I've used moving as an excuse for far too long...and I even have something, but I'm pretty sure its too small by now. Any requests? I could make something if I know what you want...
Leland and I met August 2004 while working in the BYU Bookstore's E-commerce Dept. We became friends immediately and began dating. We married on August 11, 2005 in the Timpanogos Temple . Leland and I graduated from BYU April 2008. He is now a lawyer so watch out! I still get to hang out with our hilarious and adorable kids, Lucy, Jack, Alice, and Dexter!
3 comments:
Alice's huge, blue eyes are so gorgeous!
HOLY SMOKES! Alice is getting so big! I can't wait to see her (and the rest of you guys) this weekend!
Gorgeous...
I still owe you a baby gift. I've used moving as an excuse for far too long...and I even have something, but I'm pretty sure its too small by now. Any requests? I could make something if I know what you want...
Post a Comment