Monday, April 11, 2011

Fun Family Fiesta

We went to Utah this weekend to celebrate Leland's Grandpa's 80th birthday. We drove up on Friday morning and spent a few hours with Grandpa Green and Bethany before they left on their cruise. Then, we crashed at a hotel in Provo. We hadn't taken a family vacation on our own since New Zealand, so it was a special treat. We all swam--even Alice--in the hotel's pool and ordered Tangled on Pay per view. It was fun to hear Lucy, Jack, and Leland giggle!
On Saturday, we caught up with some friends, and met up with family to celebrate Grandpa Faux's birthday. I loved every minute of it!
I loved driving in the car with Leland and the kids. We listened to some old tapes (thanks Ann Takasaki) describing the adventures of Mr. Dependable, Mr. Did and Mr. Didn't, and the Happy Princess.
Oh! And a plus: Jack didn't have an accident the whole trip!

3 comments:

Annelise said...

I'm sad we missed you! I am very proud of Mr. Jack Faux. P.S. Caroline prays for Jack at EVERY prayer.

CFaux said...

Awwww...Jack's cousins are AWESOME.

DeAnn said...

We love Tangled! We're taking a family vacation to an indoor waterpark for spring break next week. Usually our travels involve seeing family (which is fabulous) but it will be fun to have a destination vacation for a change!