We weeded, planted a garden (a few weeks ago), cut the grass, sprayed the weeds, planted flowers, trimmed rosebushes, bought flower pots and will be seeding bare patches on our lawn soon.
It feels good to work on our own yard.
I didn't know how easy pruning rosebushes could be. All I did was take pliers (they can even be dull) and start cutting branches at a 45 degree angle. It doesn't matter how many you cut, just that you are pleased with the end result. Just kidding. But really, that is what I did.
Hey at least I put the cut roses in a vase on the table!


3 comments:
Cute house!
Very nice. I like the orange tree!
Jonathan
You sound like us. :) We're having fun with the responsibilities of yard work. hehe It's fun stuff owning your own house and yard! Yours is looking great!
Post a Comment