I realized that I haven't posted any house photos yet. When we moved in, I thought it would be a few months before every room would be perfect. Now, I realize it takes so much time, energy and money to decorate. So, I'll show you our progress with the living room. Please keep in mind a few things: 1) this is our first house and really our first experience with decorating; 2) We haven't done a lot; and 3) we still have big plans. Leland is going to build a sweet bookcase and we will be adding a piano, art, and furniture eventually. Right now I am in love with Wisteria.
Basically all we did was change the paint color so far! The lighting is horrible, but you can see the room has a lot of potential. The blue is actually a lot lighter.


2 comments:
I haven't posted pictures of our house for the same reason. And I've been here over a year! I'm terrible at decorating and there's so much I want to do. But I should do a house tour post one of these days...
The room looks really nice!
Post a Comment