Specifically Lucy, Jack, and Alice!
I got Alice a swing for the back yard. She loves it so much! One day, Lucy was pushing her in her swing in the back yard. I was in the kitchen making dinner and watching them out the window. Alice fell asleep in her swing and I wanted to take a picture. By the time I got the camera and got out there, I heard Jack saying, "Alice is awake!"
Yeah, she was awake... and sitting in a pile of dirt. Silly Jack. Good thing Alice is so mellow. She is probably going to have to deal with a lot of teasing and such from Jack.
I got Alice a swing for the back yard. She loves it so much! One day, Lucy was pushing her in her swing in the back yard. I was in the kitchen making dinner and watching them out the window. Alice fell asleep in her swing and I wanted to take a picture. By the time I got the camera and got out there, I heard Jack saying, "Alice is awake!"
Yeah, she was awake... and sitting in a pile of dirt. Silly Jack. Good thing Alice is so mellow. She is probably going to have to deal with a lot of teasing and such from Jack.
Jack's friend, Nahlia, comes over on Fridays sometimes and loves to play with Alice.


No comments:
Post a Comment