
(Disclaimer: As I am typing this I am wondering if it is a good idea to publish...)
One thing I immediately noticed about Las Vegas area, is the large number of personalized license plates. Some of them really make you wonder about the people driving the cars. I began to see so many, that I decided to record all of the ones I saw at the stop lights etc. for two weeks. I kept a pen and paper handy at stoplights, but I didn't record any while driving so some I forgot and now don't have. Here is my list.
Taco5 (one of my favorites. I can imagine the guy saying, "Personalized license plate? oh um sure. what's my thing, what's my thing...Oh! I love tacos. Yeah tacos. Put Taco5")
Cooks4U, Cooks4U2, JBabexo, Saychz, 2Aloha, IGWAGN, PRIHD, BIGSTU, MR. SAL, 4 STARR, NIKHAC, CARSAN, GETLOVE, SMOZ, ITYBITY, 3OZPONY, FAM VAN, CABAZ, NAMPIA, MFSF, PIANO1, MTN MAN, RIPPLE, BUZZING, BLD SHOT, MIAMIVC, NIX DAD, (I actually like that one), FARREHM BELLANY, 444444, CHEFSU, BBMA, CACTUS3, 2PINK4U, ADOLL, 4MYGIRL, NOVUS1, DREAM IT, GO SAVY, GPMAMA, TIGRRR5, LUV YA, RIGO 74, 2PRFECT, MY BLU3, CUBAND, OMS1, PMASTER, MY ABCDE, ANABOO, YUKA, CHEEKIE, 4RD, L8 AGAIN, PEN MAN, WMITT, HUCARES, DANIEL, CACTUS3, IMHOWLN, KOKOSHA, EMSENG, DREAM IT, BLAKBITY, T GREEN, PTF DJF, KYMILY, AND DEN, HOTDOGS, ARCITCT, LIVLONG, VASTAN1, CHERI, KATHISI,
Thought it was funny.


2 comments:
That's a lot to come across in a couple of weeks. I rarely see them--or maybe I just don't notice them. I'll have to look now.
I recently Chance and I saw one that said "G CHILD." Then i got a closer look and saw that he also had a license plate frame that said "Damn it feels good to be a G!" I was cracking up. Then our luck improved when that car and our car had the same destination (Ashley Furniture) so we could get a look at the G Child. He was an old black guy wearing an aloha shirt that had stick figure drawings of children all around the bottom of it. I hope the G Child found what he was looking for at Ashley Furniture.
Post a Comment