The sky was overcast. It was a very welcomed change from the hot sun. We decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and go on a walk to the baseball diamond by our house.
I never played baseball when I was younger, except a small T-ball game in the back yard. Leland, however, grew up playing baseball and has taught Jack to love it too. Lucy says soccer is more her style, which is what I grew up playing so I'm happy about that.
I never played baseball when I was younger, except a small T-ball game in the back yard. Leland, however, grew up playing baseball and has taught Jack to love it too. Lucy says soccer is more her style, which is what I grew up playing so I'm happy about that.
This is Jack's dirty face after baseball. It probably had something to do with him sliding into the bases.
When we got to the field, there was a team playing, but we were content to watch and then climb trees, until they were done. Then, Leland pitched while Lucy and Jack played their own game of baseball.


1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun! Which sport do you think Alice will go for?
Post a Comment