Lucy didn't mind the pumpkin guts this year and Jack loved stabbing the pumpkin until I made him stop. It was bed time.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
"Pun'kin" Carving!
For Family Home Evening, we decided to carve pumpkins. We only did two between all of us because the pickings weren't very good at the grocery store. I forgot to buy any when we went to the "pumpkin patch," which was a carnival-type experience complete with bounce houses, rides, a goat (or cow as Jack called it), and rows of pumpkins inside a parking lot.
Lucy didn't mind the pumpkin guts this year and Jack loved stabbing the pumpkin until I made him stop. It was bed time.



Lucy didn't mind the pumpkin guts this year and Jack loved stabbing the pumpkin until I made him stop. It was bed time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment