Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween Costumes

Early October, I got out the box of Halloween costumes to find something for Alice to wear. I wanted her to wear the penguin costume Jack wore as a baby. It's fluffy and, since Alice doesn't walk or crawl yet, I assumed she wouldn't mind having her legs immobilized in a giant furry sack. Alice hated it. I decided to put her in the cowgirl costume Lucy wore as a 1-year-old. (I really wanted her to be a skunk but couldn't find a baby skunk costume anywhere.)

Jack got so excited about his Halloween costume, he started dressing up in his old ones. You can see him in his dog costume of '09. He was disappointed when I told him he couldn't wear it the whole day, but felt better when I told him we'd go to the Halloween store with Lucy and get new costumes.

(we found that a belt and a fuzzy dog-suit bottom make great sliding tools)


Lucy is Batgirl and Jack is Spiderman

No comments: