Leland loves to do projects on Saturdays. He likes to involve Lucy and Jack whenever possible. Yesterday, he decided it would be fun to build a sandbox. I felt like a little kid on Christmas. I have been wanting a sandbox in our backyard since we moved in. I grew up playing all sorts of games in a sandbox and I knew Lucy and Jack would really appreciate one. Uncle Jordan came over and helped build it.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Sandbox Saturday
Leland loves to do projects on Saturdays. He likes to involve Lucy and Jack whenever possible. Yesterday, he decided it would be fun to build a sandbox. I felt like a little kid on Christmas. I have been wanting a sandbox in our backyard since we moved in. I grew up playing all sorts of games in a sandbox and I knew Lucy and Jack would really appreciate one. Uncle Jordan came over and helped build it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment