It did not snow very much in Utah this year. Traveling was a breeze, but Lucy, Jack, Leland, Alice, and I were getting excited to play in the snow. We even bought Jack new snow boots (Lucy's from last year still fit) to go sledding in! We did enjoy doing a lot of other things, however. We played with our cousins and visited family, did laser tag and other games at Trafalga, finally went to the Utah Beach Resort in the Riverwoods, made gingerbread houses, ate good food, and watched lots of movies. It was so fun and yet still so relaxing for us.
Our favorite part was getting to see my family: Alexia, Bethany, Peter and Courtney, Grandpa Green, Great Grandpa Faux, Great Grandma Faux, Jennie and Adam and kids, Daniel and Rachel and kids, Annelise and Lucas and kids, Maggie and kids, James, and I think that's all.
Every night we stayed up late to talk, play Wizard (a fun card game sort of like hearts), eat treats, and watch movies together. Here are some pictures in Random order:



(this is us being "tough" at
Bethany and me.
Lucy walking from
Alice playing at the U.B.R.
Playing miniature croquet
Peter holding Jack so I could get a good picture of Jack's backwards pants
Jack on his motorcycle bike Christmas morning
Lucy waking up to presents!
Jack getting excited about all of his superhero stuff
Alice with majorly cute bedhead

2 comments:
Looks like you had fun! I miss hearing about this stuff during our morning run :(
Fun times. I wish we could have been there. I really missed being with extended family this year.
Post a Comment