Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Birth Day Dexter!

Dexter Kurt Faux was born on Monday, March 26, 2012.  He weighed 7lbs 9 oz and was 19 inches long.
The delivery went like planned and we are so happy to have little Dexter in our family.  He is a very calm and trusting baby.  He likes to look around when he's awake and barely cries.

Alice is adjusting to being the big sister.  Though she cannot walk unassisted yet, she has become more independent.  She scoots outside after Lucy and Jack to play even when I am still inside the house and goes up and down the stairs by herself.  Alice is a lot happier with her new freedom and we are still excited for the day when she will walk all of those places!  She has also started talking more, which helps prevent tantrums.
Lucy and Jack love baby Dexter and help out when they can, though for now, Dexter does not do much.











2 comments:

Annelise said...

He is so precious. I love the first picture of him. I can't wait to see him.

Nancy said...

What a beautiful family. Fun to have a brand new baby. You seem to be taking it in stride with all the activities. I'll have to come and visit some day soon.