Sunday, September 8, 2013

Soccer Season and Seeing Hannah Until She Marries Ben and that time Tascha Came to Visit


Jack started soccer this week.  Leland is one of his coaches, along with one of our friends.  (There are 4 kids from his kindergarten class and ward on the team, so it should be pretty awesome!)  The first practice got rained out, but Friday's practice happened and it was fun.  Jack's pretty good and he loves soccer so we are excited for him.
I didn't end up getting to watch much, though, because we practice next to a giant playground.
So, these are some pictures of us playing on the playground and the one picture I got of Jack's soccer team stretching.



 We've gone on a few bike rides now with our new bike trailer.  I love being able to bike at my own speed and then when we all go together as a family, I love that we are bonding by doing something active.

Alice and Dexter fight like cats and dogs (hitting, biting, scratching, pulling hair etc) while riding in the bike trailer, but we are hoping with more frequent exposure to close quarters, they will get learn to get a long :)


 It's feels like the Holidays having Hannah around.  I don't usually post video, but it was just so funny to watch the kids put on a show for Hannah.



Tascha came home for a visit over Labor Day weekend.  We made lots of food, played games, and talked.

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

I love your title. :) I wish we could come hang out with you.