We did celebrate Halloween this year.
Leland was a Ram
I was Curious George
Lucy was the Fairy named Periwinkle
(I made her outfit twice because the first edition got mustard on it at the ward trunk-or-treat)
Jack was a white ninja
(which he especially loved when his friend, Aaron, turned out to also be a ninja)
Alice was Tinkerbell
Dexter was whatever we could keep on him. He hated dressing up, though we were able to get him to dress up as his dad for the ward trunk or treat. (Sunday suit plus a name tag that read "Leland".)
We trick-or-treated for the longest we have ever done this year because everyone appreciated it. Dexter was delighted and not at all perplexed that strangers were giving him candy. Lucy, Jack, and Leland visited the haunted house in our neighborhood this year too.
We ate dinner with our good friends, the Andersons, and then went trick-or-treating with them. Too Bad I can't find any pictures yet.


No comments:
Post a Comment