Monday, September 8, 2008
Ode to Jack
Okay so I post a lot about Lucy, but I actually love Jack as well. We have some good pictures of him too. He is six months and sitting very well. Whatever he gets his hands on goes in his mouth (as with all babies) and he is pretty aggressive about it. So far he has eaten rice cereal, oatmeal, bananas, sweet potatoes, sweet peas, applesauce, and the occasional taste of otter pop. He feels left out when he doesn't get to eat what the rest of the family eats--especially when Lucy gets it. Today at Costco (he sat in the cart with Lucy for the first time...and there were these toys that I really want to get for him and for Lucy but wont yet anyway...)we all got to taste the food samples on the corners of the isles and Jack looked at us and bawled because he didn't get to eat the cheese or the tortillas (which we purchased because they were so tasty) or drink the sparkling orange juice. Well actually he tried to take Lucy's portions before crying, which was both cute and sad. Enjoy the pictures!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Hey Catherine, this is DeAnn's sister. Your kids are too cute! I added you to my blog list so now I'll remember to read your blog more often!
It's always fun to read about other young moms and their funny adventures with their kids! I love how Lucy was a little helper!
Ok. I am seriously inlove with Jack. How perfect is his head? Is there any trace of Filipino-ness in him other than his genius? hahaha
Lucy and Jack are my mostest favoritest peeps in the whole wide world.
BTW, I went shopping at Strasburg Children and got each a nice outfit. Hope we see you this weekend if all goes well.
So cute. We miss you guys!
OK. Which toy was it that you wanted to get at Costco? We may be coming to town on Sat so let me know.
Love the pictures Catherine! This is Natalie from Law Partners walking group! It will be fun to be blogging buddies now! Our blog is
theolsenfamily-utah.blogspot.com.
Add us to your list! Have a great weekend!
Love the pictures Catherine! This is Natalie from Law Partners walking group! It will be fun to be blogging buddies now! Our blog is
theolsenfamily-utah.blogspot.com.
Add us to your list! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment