Lucy woke up this morning at 12:30 throwing up. We put her on the floor in our room where she threw up at least once an hour until 730. She hasn't thrown up since (it's 12:00) but she still doesn't feel well. It's sad to see her sick. During the night, while I gave Lucy a bath, Leland cleaned up the mess on her floor. After I had her tucked into a makeshift bed in our room, I went to get her gross blankets to throw them in the wash. Leland had helped more than he realized. I laughed so hard as I saw great big orange chunks (sorry if I am making you sick...we had carrots for dinner) that smelled slightly of cleaner. I asked Leland if he thought the chunks would just go away. It was really the funniest thing. Laughing at Leland's attempt to clean up got me through the sleepless night. Don't worry I cleaned it up properly. Hopefully she'll get better soon and we wont get it. I especially don't want Jack to get it because that would be horrible and Leland can't get it because he has to take tests and I can't get it because otherwise who would take care of the babies? ahhhhhhh! I hate sickness!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
A Sick Day
Lucy woke up this morning at 12:30 throwing up. We put her on the floor in our room where she threw up at least once an hour until 730. She hasn't thrown up since (it's 12:00) but she still doesn't feel well. It's sad to see her sick. During the night, while I gave Lucy a bath, Leland cleaned up the mess on her floor. After I had her tucked into a makeshift bed in our room, I went to get her gross blankets to throw them in the wash. Leland had helped more than he realized. I laughed so hard as I saw great big orange chunks (sorry if I am making you sick...we had carrots for dinner) that smelled slightly of cleaner. I asked Leland if he thought the chunks would just go away. It was really the funniest thing. Laughing at Leland's attempt to clean up got me through the sleepless night. Don't worry I cleaned it up properly. Hopefully she'll get better soon and we wont get it. I especially don't want Jack to get it because that would be horrible and Leland can't get it because he has to take tests and I can't get it because otherwise who would take care of the babies? ahhhhhhh! I hate sickness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
sorry to hear about your sleepless throwing up night! Hope she gets better and you all don't get it.
Post a Comment