The weather report said it was supposed to be snowy today, but the sun shined all day.
So...three things happened (in addition to sharks and dinosaurs bombarding our living room):
1.Lucy, Jack, and I drove up and out of the driveway on our first try
2.We picked Leland up from school while listening to one of Lucy's favorite songs, Three Little Birds (and no one complained about the sun in their eyes)
3.We went grocery shopping!!!
It was a great surprise. We finished the day with cookies, baths, books, and laughter--good clean fun.


3 comments:
I'm so glad you got a break! I think getting snowed in (and having a change in routine) could be fun, but like all things, there you can have too much of a good thing.
You had a great day!!! Yay! I still want to make that video of Three Little Birds with Lucy and Jack.
Hooray for the sun.
Post a Comment