Leland and I met August 2004 while working in the BYU Bookstore's E-commerce Dept. We became friends immediately and began dating. We married on August 11, 2005 in the Timpanogos Temple . Leland and I graduated from BYU April 2008. He is now a lawyer so watch out! I still get to hang out with our hilarious and adorable kids, Lucy, Jack, Alice, and Dexter!
7 comments:
Just like his dad!!! Leland walked at 9 months. We want to see this in person! Or take more video please!
How cute! I think that is one of my favorite things to watch babies learn how to do, they are so tipsy at first and its just so precious!
OK, Isaac didn't even crawl until 12 months and walked at 16. So cute though--I love watching toddlers toddle.
Yay for Jack! He looks like he has been walking for days!
I've never seen anyone walk as cutely as Jack!
I like his mohawk.
His father had the SAME mohawk at this age. We called him Mr. Lee in honor of Mr.T. I"ll find a photo and post it. Ya!
Post a Comment