The coolest evening would be spent hanging out with Leland for hours and hours doing whatever. But, since that isn't an option these days (can't wait for the 9-5 job), a close second is listening to Radiohead's album, In Rainbows. It's great. I love it when the kids are in bed and I can meditate to In Rainbows while doing the dishes and folding the laundry, especially the song All I Need. If you haven't listened to this album, download it from itunes (or pick it up from the cd store) NOW! You will love it. If you have, then you know what I'm talking about.
Monday, April 13, 2009
In Rainbows: a shout out
The coolest evening would be spent hanging out with Leland for hours and hours doing whatever. But, since that isn't an option these days (can't wait for the 9-5 job), a close second is listening to Radiohead's album, In Rainbows. It's great. I love it when the kids are in bed and I can meditate to In Rainbows while doing the dishes and folding the laundry, especially the song All I Need. If you haven't listened to this album, download it from itunes (or pick it up from the cd store) NOW! You will love it. If you have, then you know what I'm talking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
you sound like an advertisement! go you! lol. i'll contact Radiohead and let them know.
Interesting...I've never heard of them before! I wish our ipod still worked then I might have been able to download one of their songs! Hopefully I get one for my birthday! :) P.S. It was nice to see you at the law partners closing social! Hope you guys are surviving finals.
I love that album!!!!
Post a Comment