I confess, I feel the same way. It feels weird when Ada sleeps sometimes - like... okay... what do I do now?? Sometimes its hard to break out of mommy mode and actaully enjoy your free time.
Leland and I met August 2004 while working in the BYU Bookstore's E-commerce Dept. We became friends immediately and began dating. We married on August 11, 2005 in the Timpanogos Temple . Leland and I graduated from BYU April 2008. He is now a lawyer so watch out! I still get to hang out with our hilarious and adorable kids, Lucy, Jack, Alice, and Dexter!
7 comments:
I know what you mean. Sometimes I check on Olivia ten times during the night just to see her serene baby face.
I'm glad you love being a Mom so much.
They are very endearing. But I'd advise against eating them. This would cause so many problems, one of which being that you'd sure miss them.
I confess, I feel the same way. It feels weird when Ada sleeps sometimes - like... okay... what do I do now?? Sometimes its hard to break out of mommy mode and actaully enjoy your free time.
They are dear, aren't they? Have fun down under.
Do what I do. Bite their nose!! That's what I did with Jordan & Leland when they were little!!!
Jack's face is awesome in this picture.
Post a Comment