Lucy and Jack did my hair today. Lucy combed while Jack armed himself with a paddle brush. It took FOREVER, but I tried not to say anything because Lucy is so patient with me when I do her hair. I put my foot down when Lucy requested to cut my hair, though--for that I'll go to a real salon. After what seemed like eternity, my hair was silky-smooth.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
My Home-Salon
Lucy and Jack did my hair today. Lucy combed while Jack armed himself with a paddle brush. It took FOREVER, but I tried not to say anything because Lucy is so patient with me when I do her hair. I put my foot down when Lucy requested to cut my hair, though--for that I'll go to a real salon. After what seemed like eternity, my hair was silky-smooth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
It may have taken a while, but did you guys have good conversation? That's the whole point of going to a hair dresser anyway, right?
Amazing patience! My girls aren't gentle when they do my hair...probably retribution for when I do theirs!
I love your hairstyle, by the way!
Can I make a hair appointment?
I'm sure Lucy and Jack would love to do your hair.
Post a Comment