Monday, February 22, 2010

Town Hall Meeting w/ President Obama

There he is!

5 comments:

Matthew and Lindsey said...

So when will you guys be moving to Last Vegas and what area's have you been looking at for living? We checked out Summerlin and loved the area-but prices might be a tad too much for a dental student so we are going to move our focus more to northwest Vegas. It would be fun to know someone down there with kids so that I wont be all alone while Matt is at school

DeAnn said...

And there are his teleprompters.

Ro Ro Riot said...

Whoa. For a minute I thought, "Hey, when did they come to DC and not tell us?"

Jensen Family said...

I am so jealous that you guys and Heidi and Kyle will be living in Vegas...maybe I'll leave my family and just hang out with you guys all day!

Nancy said...

Were you there? Tell us more! Did you learn things that changed/reinforced your opinions?