Jack's 2nd birthday is next Thursday. I crocheted this dog, bowl, and bone to satisfy Jack's love for dogs.
I started making Lucy's good-sister present (cupcakes) and then thought Jack might like to have some playfood fun as well...so I made this pizza and pizza slicer. The slices don't match up exactly, but oh well.


10 comments:
Catherine, you are amazingly talented with your crocheting....I love what you made! :) Hope you're doing well!
WOW!!! Those presents are amazing!! You should sell them. I know I would be first in line.
So cute! I should learn how to do that...
Projects like that make me thing I might want to learn to crochet. Well done! Is Jack really almost 2???
Wow. I wish I could crochet like that! So impressive!
How long did those take you to make? So cute!
So cute! It always seems so much fun at your house.
You have got to teach me how to do that! I'm sure if you started lessons, your classes would be full!
I cannot believe how FAST you mastered crocheting! I remember when you were just learning to daisy chain. I am SO proud of you!! You always make me so happy and you never cease to amaze me! I LOVE YOU!!!
Oh my gosh! Those are the coolest presents ever. You rock. And roll. Also, I saw your sister the other day at a wedding dance party and she was very beautiful. Guess it runs in the family.
Post a Comment