Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Jack (he is the easiest guy to please)

Jack turned two today. We started the day out with fruit loops, punch balloons, and those little blow horns.

Can you believe he is so big?!!


I made this cake. It is a train. I borrowed the train-mold cake pan from Leland's parents. Jack's train cake was going to look so cool. I even used my new cake decorating tips. But, the frosting didn't stick very well. So, they ended up looking like eight little blocks of cake. That's why I didn't get a good picture of the cake, but I wanted to prove that I made one.
Good thing it tasted delicious!


In honor of Jack's birthday, we played some of his favorite games.



We built a car tunnel


Then, we went to Grandpa's for a birthday dinner.


I put a candle on every train car because Jack loves to blow out candles.


I put his present in a cereal box. When he saw the box he said "YUM!" and I was worried that he wouldn't want his real present. I said, "Jack. It's not really cereal." But, he LOVED the crocheted pizza (which he keeps in the cereal box)!



Last Saturday we had a birthday lunch for Jack because Poppi and Mimi came to visit.


Jack got some fun presents and got to blow out a few dozen practice candles.



He also got a balloon. The greatest present of all time.


A fun day/week/weekend.

4 comments:

DeAnn said...

He's so cute--I'm glad I got to see you all.

Robyn said...

Happy birthday, Jack!

Annelise said...

Jack has awesome hair. I feel like he looks so much older than the last time I saw him. Yay for Jack!

Ro Ro Riot said...

You guys have a ton of fun.