Lucy and I started reading the Junie B. Jones series together. I had never read those books before. So far, Lucy loves it and I think they are hysterical. I love having that special time with Lucy. Junie B. Jones = a good read.
I just love to see that my grandchildren as so loved. Catherine has been such a great blessing to me, (yes, even Bethany agrees) We wish you all lived as close. Anyway, I am glad that Lucy is learning to read. This is the way of GOD, we called it the Mother Tongue Method when I was in medical school.. If children learn from their mothers how to read, how to behave ( you can tell that I went to a school in the South) they would never deviate from that because it was taught to them during the development of their personalities. Great thought!!!!
Leland and I met August 2004 while working in the BYU Bookstore's E-commerce Dept. We became friends immediately and began dating. We married on August 11, 2005 in the Timpanogos Temple . Leland and I graduated from BYU April 2008. He is now a lawyer so watch out! I still get to hang out with our hilarious and adorable kids, Lucy, Jack, Alice, and Dexter!
5 comments:
I agree! I love children's books that are fun for me to read, too.
What about the mouse book?!?
I just love to see that my grandchildren as so loved. Catherine has been such a great blessing to me, (yes, even Bethany agrees) We wish you all lived as close. Anyway, I am glad that Lucy is learning to read. This is the way of GOD, we called it the Mother Tongue Method when I was in medical school.. If children learn from their mothers how to read, how to behave ( you can tell that I went to a school in the South) they would never deviate from that because it was taught to them during the development of their personalities. Great thought!!!!
Love you
Grandpa Green
I love Junie B!!
Junie B. Jones is prime comedy/literary art (ha ha) for both adults and children. I like that Junie B. Jones.
Post a Comment