Jack got sick a little while ago and needed antibiotics. He hated taking his medicine and I would have to hold him down. A few days later, Lucy got sick with the same thing and needed the same medicine. Though Jack didn't end up taking his medicine very long, he reminds me to make Lucy take her medicine after every meal. He says, "Mom! Lucy needs the yucky medicine!" He even gets it out of the fridge for me and watches Lucy take it. It's quite funny. I don't have to hold Lucy down though, because she just does things when I ask her to do them. Lucy prepares a cup of water or juice to wash the yuckiness down. I give her a cough drop after (she has a sore throat) and that makes her happy.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Little RN
Jack got sick a little while ago and needed antibiotics. He hated taking his medicine and I would have to hold him down. A few days later, Lucy got sick with the same thing and needed the same medicine. Though Jack didn't end up taking his medicine very long, he reminds me to make Lucy take her medicine after every meal. He says, "Mom! Lucy needs the yucky medicine!" He even gets it out of the fridge for me and watches Lucy take it. It's quite funny. I don't have to hold Lucy down though, because she just does things when I ask her to do them. Lucy prepares a cup of water or juice to wash the yuckiness down. I give her a cough drop after (she has a sore throat) and that makes her happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Is he talking that well now? Can't wait to see them again.
All I can say is: JACK IS AWESOME.
Post a Comment