Monday, September 6, 2010

baby blanket

I made both Lucy and Jack baby blankets that I thought were cute, but they never ended up using. For baby #3 I decided to go with a cute and practical blanket. This blanket is thin, soft, and really cute (probably the cutest one I have made so far...sorry Lucy and Jack). Now I just have to wait for the baby to put in it!

7 comments:

Jess said...

that is adorable! so so so so cute!!

Annelise said...

I like the fabric you picked. It was fun to have you stay this weekend!!!!

Natascha said...

That's super cute! If the new baby doesn't use it, I will.

Robyn said...

I love it!

fauxy said...

Look at you and your crafty skills! I love it!

The Betts 4 said...

only 60 more days. isn't it so fun to make things for baby girls!!!?!

Natalie said...

It's beautiful, Catherine! Nice job! I love it! :)