Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Labor Day

We spent Labor day in Idaho with my sister, her husband, and their two girls. Lucy and Olivia are both 4 and love playing together. Lucy cried when I told her it was time to go home. Jack cried too, but I think it had more to do with us running the kids ragged while we were there than anything else.
We went to a petting zoo (don't ask how many times Leland--not the kids--stepped in poop), to the mall, out to eat, and to a couple of parks. It was so much fun to relax and talk with my sister and her husband and I loved how well the kids played together. We will have to plan another trip in the future.


Lucy and Olivia running around on one of the cool playgrounds by my sister's house. It was really windy.
(Leland is also playing on the playground)



Jack kicking the soccer ball

No comments: