Jack likes to wear ties everywhere now. He is always looking for the last place he left his tie. He wants to be like Daddy, but I don't think he realizes that Leland only wears ties to church. Today he spent a good portion of Mommy Jack time being Poppi so maybe he is trying to imitate being a lawyer and working at the office? Either way, I am glad he's not going to be a bus driver anymore.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Mr. Tie Man
Jack likes to wear ties everywhere now. He is always looking for the last place he left his tie. He wants to be like Daddy, but I don't think he realizes that Leland only wears ties to church. Today he spent a good portion of Mommy Jack time being Poppi so maybe he is trying to imitate being a lawyer and working at the office? Either way, I am glad he's not going to be a bus driver anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hannah used to want to be a garbage truck driver when we she grew up...I like to teach my kids to have lofty ambitions!
Post a Comment