We started painting our house. I have all of these pictures that I want to duplicate in our house. It's crazy how much I want to get done. I have ideas spilling out of my brain. I know we won't be able to do everything, but we probably will do a lot of them over the years. And then there's the yard. Oh the plans we have for the yard! I want to do it all ourselves too. We can because hey, I learned to work the sprinklers last week. I read the manual. (that = I can do anything.)
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Painting
We started painting our house. I have all of these pictures that I want to duplicate in our house. It's crazy how much I want to get done. I have ideas spilling out of my brain. I know we won't be able to do everything, but we probably will do a lot of them over the years. And then there's the yard. Oh the plans we have for the yard! I want to do it all ourselves too. We can because hey, I learned to work the sprinklers last week. I read the manual. (that = I can do anything.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm excited to see what you have planned...and I'm very impressed at your courage to let the kids paint!
Post a Comment