Sometimes I feel like I am in the trenches as a Mom and my kids are...the enemy...just kidding...but seriously, sometimes I feel like parenting is so hard. However, it feels so good to be able to see how fun and cool Lucy, Jack, and Alice are. They are so fun to play with and can be so loving.
Here are some pictures of things we did this week:


5 comments:
I hear ya! So many highs and lows.
Me vs. the kids...usually the kids win.
It's so true--sometimes it feels like the kids are out to get me. I need those moments when it feels like everything is working to get me through the rest of it!
And yeah, your kids are cute!
Did Jack clear the backyard of just the unwanted vegetation or all the vegetation?
Also, Jack cut his own hair? How does it look?
Ha ha. I didn't realize that was why his hair was so short. Luckily he has a perfectly shaped head.
You are the best mom!! But I hear you. I know exactly what you mean.
Post a Comment