Thursday, November 10, 2011

Alice is Mobile!



I wasn't concerned that Alice wasn't crawling at the time babies usually do. I could see she was just not interested in it then. Though I wasn't worried, I did want her to start moving and being able to get her own runaway toys etc. That's why I am happy to announce that she can now scoot quite proficiently! It's a funny Ring or Grudge-like scoot (I'm talking about the movies) or maybe more like that muscle toy with no legs from Toy Story 1, but it makes us laugh and gets her to where she wants to go. She is very proud of herself.





This is Alice's favorite destination.

2 comments:

fauxy said...

she is beautiful, and blonde?! you have gorgeous children ;)

DeAnn said...

What a cutie! I liked that my kids were late movers, yet it was always a relief when they did so I could stop worrying about it.