Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Preview

I'm allowed to do this because Lucy doesn't read our blog yet. And, I am so excited about what i made for her. Many of you know that she has been obsessed with Rapunzel since Tangled graced the movie theaters of Green Valley Ranch last year. Maybe you remember the post where she tied three bed sheets together to make "long hair like Rapunzel." Well, with the help of Pinterest and a most unwilling model (Jack...though I gave him candy and he loved it), I made a wig of yarn for Lucy. She is going to freak out when she sees it!



Cool no? FYI: the braid hangs better when it is on a person (like Jack) than when it is on a box snowman (like that boxed snowman).

6 comments:

Natascha said...

HOLY COW! That is SO cool!

Em and Ms said...

That's awesome! I can't wait to see a blonde Lucy. Oh, and good call on not having Jack model it for a picture on the blog. That could come back to haunt him someday.

DeAnn said...

http://www.looptyloo.com/33101.html

I could see her loving this hair bow too. :)

Ro Ro Riot said...

LOVE ITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Annelise said...

HaHa! Coco wears her wig from Halloween daily.

Nancy said...

Amazing. She is going to love, love, love it.