Thursday, April 26, 2012

The last couple of weeks...

 Dexter got some pictures taken by the wonderful Brittany Busk.  As you can see he is quite photogenic.

 We watched Tin Tin for movie night a couple of weeks ago.  Everyone was very excited to cuddle with their blankets and each other to watch a movie.




 Alice must be watching Leland play the piano when he comes home from work, because she plays with both hands quite reflectively.  I love watching and listening.
 It has been very hot here in Vegas and so we broke out the kiddie pool. 

 A rare photo of me and all the kids. (yes I've been lounging around all day)


2 comments:

The Eborns said...

I hope it isn't weird that I still read your blog, because you at an awesome Mom, and I love learning from you. I just wanted to say that I love the picture of you with all the kids. It is adorable! Did you guys come out for Hannah's graduation?

Elizabeth

Nancy said...

Can it really be true that you have four kids? Lucky them. In the second picture of you, you look like the young Diane--something about the eyes and the smile.