Thursday, April 26, 2012

Our Happy Easter Post

 We don't do the Easter Bunny at our house.  I never had one growing up and I never cared.  The kids still get baskets, but they know it's from us. In years past, we have had a big hunt in the backyard.  This year, I asked each kid how they wanted to get their baskets.  Jack wanted to hunt for his loot, Lucy wanted a scavenger hunt with clues, and Alice just wanted her basket ASAP when she woke up.

Alice looking into her basket from the breakfast table
 Lucy finding clues

 Leland made bunny pancakes and hash brown nests

 New Easter Clothes!



 We had a pancake breakfast and  Easter Egg Hunt at the church on Saturday Morning

 Then we played barbies and superheroes. (whatever Lucy plays, Jack plays too with his superheroes)  But actually this was a different day.  I just came across it.

 

No comments: