Sunday, May 13, 2012
Happy Mothers' Day!
This morning I awoke to Dexter squirming (he doesn't usually cry, he just squirms and we can hear it from his crib). After I fed Dexter, Leland took him downstairs. Grateful, I fell back asleep. A couple of hours later, I awoke to the smell of burning machines. When I went to investigate. I saw Leland in the kitchen surrounded by egg shells, mixing bowls, burnt blenders (that's right, two burning blenders), spatulas, mixing spoons, and all the ingredients one would use to make muffins from scratch. It was hard not to laugh--especially after we had about 3 minutes to eat before we had to drive to church. I'm glad he made the day special for me. The muffins were delicious. Later, he told me it took him nearly two hours to make the batter. HAHAHAHA! He makes me laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
We get Papa John's quite a bit too. I can just order it online and Lucas can pick it up on the way home from work. We love The Works pizza, but usually half of it has to be cheese for the kids.
Ha ha--this is definitely a situation where the thought really counts. That's sweet.
What kind of muffins was he making? Why did he need blenders?
Post a Comment