Friday, July 6, 2012
Friday
Today is the day we clean our bedrooms and bathrooms. We just ate breakfast and while Lucy and jack are picking up their rooms, I'm chilling with Dexter and Alice in the family room. Dexter and Alice are enjoying some tummy time. Alice likes to Di whatever Dexter does. She is very good at holding up that head! I should be so proud!
I brought in the play car that she likes to drive aroun outside. And, for a while, she gets to use it indoors. If we are out, we are mostly swimming to avoid the heat. (and I don't just mean the basketball team that won despite my disapproval.)
Dexter is quite strong for all of his exercising. He loves to stand and do crunches like he is trying to just sit up. I bet it won't be long before he is up and going by himself. Knock on wood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment